Attractive analytics and very easy to understand
Have you ever felt that you have too much information in front of you and you don't know what it means?
We provide you with a clean and simple interface with easy-to-understand analytics and metrics. The dashboard contains all the details you will need to know how your traffic looks and evolves.
- Evolution in the last 30 days (select the range you need)
- Main pages, countries, references
- All about UTM’s to know where which campaign is the most effective
- Other details of the visitors such as: devices, operating system, browsers, etc.
Discover the behavior of your visitors
Understanding your users is key to learning how to improve your website.
Check the path of each visitor and what they are doing on your site without interfering with their privacy.
- View and get details of all visitors
- Analyze all your past sessions including the flow of visited pages and your actions
- Identify your visitors
Real-time visitor analysis
Are you curious to see information in real time?
You can check how many users are connected, which devices are the most popular and which pages are the most visited.
Record and replay visitor sessions
This is simply the best way to see the path of visitors throughout your website.
What areas and sections they click on, where they go, and what they like and don’t understand. You can easily replay their sessions and see exactly what they did.
Heat Map Tracking
The Heat Map is a very easy to use function to test pages on your website and understand which parts are the most used by a part of your audience.
Find out where your users click and where the cold spots are on your website pages.
- Evolution in the last 30 days (select the range you need to analyze)
- Multiple heat maps per website
- Heat maps for computers, tablets and smartphones
- Click tracking on heat maps
You are the sole owner of your information
Why should you use a service like this compared to Google Analytics?
Because your data is important, your data is never shared or transferred and you always have full control of all information. You can delete it at any time!
You will also see how simple and fast it is to access the key information for you and you will discover what really matters to your users, thus being able to anticipate their needs.